Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd's website www.bpsb.com.my. This website is owned and operated by Bintulu Port. Your use of this website is subject to your agreeing to be bound by and comply with this Terms and Conditions hereto. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you should exit from this Website immediately.
Your use of this website and the operation of the terms and conditions contained herein shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this website, including these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Copyright / Trademark
This website and the content herein, including text, graphics, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, logos are proprietary to Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd. You may use this website and the content solely for the purpose of personal use and any non-commercial purposes only subject to applicable copyright laws.
All trademarks, trade names and logos in this website are owned by Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd and shall not be used or modified in any way without obtaining prior written consent of Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd (such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld).
This website and the products, technology and processes contained herein may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd or by any third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as set out in this Policy. Your use of this website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Content or Operation of website changes
Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd reserve the right to amend, review, modify, add, delete and make corrections to the format and content of this website at any time, effective upon posting. Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason without prior notice.
1. Website Security
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the website. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate or appoint a third party to investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the website include, without limitation, the followings:-
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the website;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing" any computer system.
2. "Spam" and Similar Actions
You are prohibited from transmitting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or chain letters to one or more e-mail groups (which are two or more e-mail addresses aggregated as a single e-mail address).
You are prohibited from using the website to infringe on any person's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the website if we believe you are using the website in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of another. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.
4. Other Prohibited Actions
In using the website or Services, you must not:-
- Post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or use the website in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person's privacy or other rights, or any material that Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the website and Services;
- Continue to send e-mail to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive a communication from you;
- Engage in and/or encourage conduct that would:-
- violate any applicable law or regulation or
- give rise to civil liability;
- Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services;
- Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any e-mail or other posting;
- Engage in deceptive on-line marketing; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AMENDMENT
Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are updated on the information which is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances, if any, it is shared with other parties.